Treatment of chronic diseases through Dr. Allen’s Device: An interview with Professor Ivan G. Aghajanyan
The treatment of chronic health conditions with Dr. Allen’s Device has become a hot topic of online discussions in recent times. The effectiveness of this product in cases of serious diseases may seem incredible at first. However, this device has been available online for a while, and can be obtained by participating in a scientific research performed at the Mikaelian Institute of Surgery. So Panorama.am has interviewed Professor Ivan G. Aghajanyan, a leading urologist, Chief of Urology Department at the Armenian National Institute of Health, and Chief Urologist at the Mikaelian Institute of Surgery.
– Professor Aghajanyan, our first question: what is the basis of Dr. Allen’s treatment method?
– Dr. Simon Allen has created The Origin of Diseases Theory based on his profound medical experience. He concludes chronic diseases are caused by the development of the capillary net, which grows so actively that becomes a separate tissue impeding arterial blood flow. So the foundation of chronic diseases, in his view, is the chronic impairment of blood circulation due to excess development of the capillary net. Dr. Allen believes that if the temperature in the affected organ is stabilised, it will improve blood circulation considerably, and ultimately lead to a regression of a chronic disease suffered by a patient. This is the essence of his theory, and is the basis of his treatment method. Therefore, the treatment with Dr. Allen’s Device is directed at the improvement of blood circulation in an affected organ.
– So does the affected organ get a positive stimulus this way?
-Yes, it does, as it has been established that the lowering of the temperature in the affected organ takes place due to the excess growth of the capillary net, which compressed arterial blood vessels causing pain and other symptoms of a disease. Dr. Allen has created the devices, which are made out of a mixture of various natural ingredients, able to accumulate the emitted heat of the human body. If this device is placed to the body in projection of the impaired organ, for instance in projection of the heart, kidneys, prostate or spine, then this warmth begins to envelop this organ. And the patient starts to feel the reduction in pain and improvement in his or her well-being. This is why Dr. Allen’s Thermobalancing therapy has already attracted much interest in the West.
– Professor Aghajanyan, why do you think has Dr. Allen approached the Armenian National Institute of Health?
– Dr. Allen has assessed a large amount of data, over 3,000 cases, and is interested in advancing scientific research in this area. When he approached us, his only enquiry was exactly this matter, namely the conduct of scientific research. Nowadays, the number of people wishing to be treated without medications and surgical interventions whenever possible is on the rise around the world. Medicines can cause side effects, and a surgery does not give one hundred percent guarantee of success, so a natural treatment method based on the use of one’s own body warmth is a very sensible proposition to follow.
– Is this device available in Armenia?
– It is a novelty in Armenia but it is already used in Europe and America. When Simon Allen visited Armenia, he brought a small number of devices for advanced clinical research. Thus people now have an opportunity to participate in our clinical studies and undergo treatment with the Thermobalancing therapy under a thorough supervision of the leading medical professionals of the National Institute of Health.
– Professor Aghajanyan, can patients make use of this treatment themselves?
– As an urologist, I firmly believe that if a patient experiences prostate problems, he needs to undergo a thorough medical examination. Firstly, it has to be established whether or not he, God forbid, has prostate cancer, or another disease in need of treatment. A patient may possibly need a surgery. However, when there are no malignant processes or other deficiencies, the use of Dr. Allen’s Device may well be appropriate. We have already started testing the efficacy of this device on 10 of our patients. I should note I’m using it myself. So in 3-6 months, we’ll conduct another examination, review the progress of the treatment, and then repeat the examination again later on. We’ll then form our view on the degree of effectiveness of this device.
– Does this device need licensing to be used in Armenia?
– Since this device is not a pharmaceutical product and treats diseases in a natural way, it can be used freely. It is patented, and has been improved over several years to become more comfortable in use. There are leading cardiologists and neurologists amongst my colleagues at the National Institute of Health, who also intend to conduct a similar scientific research in their areas of expertise in order to determine the specific conditions, when this device is to be used. According to Dr. Allen’s research, this treatment method is appropriate for many health conditions. And his patient feedback is impressive. Thus, further scientific research and assessment is of high importance to our public health. Being a medical specialist, I’m very much interested in the results of our research.
Panorama.am presents the field, while the hero of the article is responsible for the professional aspect.
Don't discuss serious projects at a time when parliamentarians are busy with local elections