- 17:18 | Armenia Armenian National Congress and Prosperous Armenia plan to carry out change of power?
“The opposition Armenian National Congress (ANC) intends to form a delegation for meeting with Prosperous Armenia Party leader Gagik Tsarukyan,” head of ANC parliamentary faction Levon Zurabyan told reporters.
- 16:05 | Armenia Armenian President meets with Serbian FM
Serzh Sargsyan and Ivan Mrkić stressed the importance of the high-level mutual visits, as a result of which in recent years the bilateral relations and the collaboration in a number of fields have intensified.
Source: presidential press service
- 16:05 | In the world Mamikon Khojoyan moved to traumatology unit
Traumatic surgeons will decide whether to perform surgery or not.
- 16:04 | In the world MP: Ukrainian people received opportunity to build corruption-free country
It would be a gross mistake on the part of Russia to try to separate Crimea from Ukraine, Armen Martirosyan said.
- 16:04 | Armenia Armenian parliament votes down creation of March 1 commission
The interim parliamentary commission on the March 1, 2008 events will not be set up.
- 14:45 | Armenia Armenia, Serbia set to enhance relations
“Armenian-Serbian relations will become deeper in the future. Various steps will be taken in this regard, including the strengthening of the legal-contractual base,” Edward Nalbandian told reporters.
- 13:44 | Armenia ICRC representatives have not met with captive Arsen Khojoyan yet
The ICRC continues the negotiations with the Azeri authorities in order to meet with the Armenian captive.
- 13:20 | In the world Ivan Mrkić: Serbia has no plans to recognize Kosovo
“Currently, we conduct negotiations with Kosovo in order to stabilize our relations and create normal conditions for Kosovo citizens, but we have no plans to recognize Kosovo,” Serbian Foreign Minister Ivan Mrkić told a news conference in Yerevan.
- 12:12 | Armenia Serbia absolutely supports Madrid Principles – Minister
“Serbia supports the stance of the OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs on the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict,” visiting Serbian Foreign Minister Ivan Mrkić told a news conference.
- 11:43 | Armenia Armenian Defense Minister visits military unit
Seyran Ohanyan inspected the guard service and gave necessary instructions.
- 11:20 | Region Nalbandian to meet with OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
Armenian Foreign Minister Edward Nalbandian will meet with the Co-Chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group on March 11 in Moscow.
- 09:09 | In the world Kiev plans no troop deployment in Crimea – minister
The movement of troops in western Ukraine, reported by the country’s media, was held as part of military exercises and is not related to events in the breakaway region of Crimea, the acting defense minister said.
Source: RIA Novosti
- 09:04 | In the world Putin tells Merkel, Cameron that Crimea referendum legal
Russian President Vladimir Putin said in phone conversations with the German and British leaders on Sunday that Crimea’s decision to secede from Ukraine and join Russia was within the framework of the international law.
Source: RIA Novosti
- 08:59 | In the world Afghanistan mourns death of first vice president Mohammad Qasim Fahim
President Hamid Karzai's office announced Fahim's death in a statement Sunday on its website.
- 08:54 | In the world 13 nuns freed by kidnappers in Syria
A convoy of around 30 vehicles picked up the nuns and workers in one part of Syria and took them into Lebanon.
- 08:48 | In the world Assad forces 'starving' refugee camp
Starvation tactics against civilians are being used as a weapon of war by the Syrian government, Amnesty International says.
- 08:41 | In the world Malaysia plane search: Hunt continues after 'debris' sighted
Vietnamese navy planes have reported seeing what could be fragments from Flight MH370, which vanished almost two days ago with 239 people on board.
- 17:52 | Region Bako Sahakyan attends feast dedicated to Tonrahats
On March 8, Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan visited the village of Khanck in Askeran region where he attended a feast dedicated to Tonrahats (bread baked in the ground oven).
Source: presidential press service
- 13:30 | Armenia Rain expected in Armenia, temperatures to drop
Precipitation is expected in some areas on March 8 and on the evening of March 10 and in most regions on March 11-12.
Source: Hydrometeorological Service
- 11:28 | Region Azerbaijan fires 1,300 shots towards Karabakh positions
The enemy’s activity was suppressed as a result of retaliatory actions by frontline forces of NKR Defense Army.
Source: NKR Defense Army
- 11:25 | Armenia Nairit cannot resume normal operations
Former member of Armenia’s Supreme Council and National Assembly, former director of Nairit plant Gagik Nersisyan told Zhoghovurd daily that despite the assurances, Nairit cannot resume normal operations.
- 09:25 | In the world Thousands rally in Moscow in support of Crimea’s secession
Moscow police estimated the turnout at the sanctioned rally outside the Kremlin at 65,000.
Source: RIA Novosti
- 09:14 | In the world Russia warns US sanctions would have boomerang effect
In a telephone call initiated by the American side, Lavrov told US Secretary of State John Kerry that any sanctions against Russia “would inevitably hit the United States like a boomerang.”
Source: RIA Novosti
- 09:14 | In the world Pussy Riot members attacked
Two members of the dissident Russian punk band Pussy Riot were attacked by a group of men while eating breakfast at a McDonald's restaurant in a Russian city on Thursday.
- 09:08 | In the world Spy chief: Assume Russia knows all
Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, the head of the Defense Intelligence Agency, made that clear when he told National Public Radio in an interview broadcast Friday how U.S. officials must plan for the possibility that Vladimir Putin's Russia has access to American battle plans and other secrets possibly taken by classified leaker Edward Snowden.
- 08:59 | In the world Ukraine crisis: Crimea military base stand-off over
Troops wearing Russian uniform without insignia have blockaded bases since taking control of Crimea last week.
- 08:54 | In the world Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane flying to Beijing
The airline said in a statement that flight MH370 disappeared at 02:40 local time on Saturday (18:40 GMT on Friday).
- 17:00 | Armenia Aronian to participate in Candidates Tournament
He will play against Viswanathan Anand, Vladimir Kramnik, Veselin Topalov, Sergey Karjakin, Peter Svidler, Shakhriyar
Mamedyarov, Dmitry Andreikin.
- 14:42 | Armenia Women can undergo free health checks as part of women’s healthcare campaign
Armenia’s Ministry of Health declared the period from March 8 to April 7 a month of women’s health.
- 13:51 | Armenia Sculptor Ara Shiraz remains in hospital in critical condition
Health Ministry’s chief anesthetist-resuscitation expert Anatoly Gnuni told Panorama.am that he is still unconscious and is on a life support machine.
- 13:14 | Armenia Armenian President holds bilateral meetings in Dublin
As part of his working visit to Ireland, Armenian President Serzh Sargsyan met on Thursday with President of EU Parliament-Armenia Friendship Group Eleni Theocharous and President of Democratic Rally party of Cyprus Averof Neophytou.
Source: presidential press service
- 12:28 | Armenia Compulsory pension payment may receive status of tax
Civilnet reported that the Finance Ministry is working on a bill under which 5% compulsory pension payment will be given status of a tax.
Source: Haykakan Zhamanak
- 12:02 | Armenia Margarit Yesayan gives her license plate to SAS Artak
"I had no car so I gave it to him after he asked for it. I have had good relations with Artak for a long time, since the time I worked as a reporter,” she said.
- 11:43 | Armenia Serbian Foreign Minister to visit Armenia
Ivan Mrkić will meet with Armenian President Serzh Sargsyan, Foreign Minister Edward Nalbandian, parliament speaker Hovik Abrahamyan, Prime Minister Tigran Sargsyan, Catholicos of All Armenians Karekin II.
- 11:11 | Armenia Prosperous Armenia offices closed
Prosperous Armenia Party’s Yerevan offices have not been working for several days already.
Source: Haykakan Zhamanak
- 09:09 | Armenia Greta Sargsyan in stable condition
Mrs Greta Sargsyan, the mother of Sparapet Vazgen Sargsyan, is still at the intensive care unit of Nairi Medical Center.
- 09:08 | In the world Gen Dempsey: 'Two years' to overcome Snowden leak
Gen Martin Dempsey said the "vast majority" of documents taken by the ex-NSA contractor were military-related.
- 09:03 | In the world Crimean Tatar minority to boycott secession vote
The Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar People, who constitute about 15 percent of the region’s population of 2 million, calls to boycott the vote, the organization’s head Refat Chubarov said.
Source: RIA Novosti
- 08:58 | In the world Ukraine proposes to host NATO Council meeting
Ukraine’s interim prime minister said on Thursday he has invited NATO Council to hold a meeting in Kiev over the recent developments in the political crisis in the country.
Source: RIA Novosti
- 08:51 | In the world Fatal car bomb hits Homs
The explosion happened in an Armenian district, where the majority of people are Christians and Alawites.
- 08:47 | In the world Malaria 'spreading to new altitudes'
Warmer temperatures are causing malaria to spread to higher altitudes, a study suggests.
- 08:39 | In the world Obama pushes Putin on Crimea talks
In their hour-long conversation, the Russian leader said Moscow-Washington relations should not suffer.
- 19:09 | Armenia Tsarukyan is even better than Ivanishvili – Galust Sahakyan
Head of Republican Party of Armenia (RPA) parliamentary faction Galust Sahakyan commented on the comparison between Prosperous Armenia Party leader Gagik Tsarukyan and former Georgian Prime Minister Bidzina Ivanishvili made by ANC leader, first Armenian President Levon Ter-Petrosyan.
- 17:10 | Armenia Armenian economy may be affected by depreciation of Russian ruble
The current developments in Ukraine may lead to a decrease of the amount of remittances from Russia to Armenia, Economy Minister Vahram Avanesyan told reporters.
- 17:08 | Armenia ICRC gives no comment on released captive’s health
“Our main mission was to help the Armenian citizen return to his homeland. That mission was achieved. I cannot give any comment on Khojoyan’s health condition,” said the head of communication programs of the ICRC Yerevan Office.
- 15:57 | Region New member of NKR State Council on Statistics appointed
Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan signed a decree appointing Susanna Harutyunyan member of the NKR State Council on Statistics for 6 years in office.
Source: presidential press service
- 15:49 | Armenia Mamikon Khojoyan to be moved to Yerevan
Released captive Mamikon Khojoyan will be moved to St. Gregory the Illuminator Medical Center in Yerevan due to a need of a specialized medical examination.
- 15:09 | Armenia U.S., Armenia mark cooperative efforts to prevent proliferation of weapons of mass destruction
The United States, the National Security Service (NSS) and Armenian Border Guard (ABG) held a ceremony on March 6 to mark the completion of a two-year cooperative effort aimed at reducing the threat of proliferation of weapons of mass destruction (WMD) along Armenia's northern border with Georgia.
Source: U.S. Embassy
- 11:50 | Armenia Commission on gas issues holds second meeting
Each group will present its program along with a question list at the next meeting of the commission.
- 11:19 | Armenia Prosperous Armenia to reopen offices
PAP spokesman Tigran Urikhanyan confirmed the information, saying that they need to improve and mobilize the party.
- 10:57 | Armenia Authorities to reduce number of political parties
For this purpose, the State Register Agency of Legal Entities plans to carry out serious optimization in the political field.
Source: 168 Hours
- 09:11 | Armenia Rosneft to buy Electric Networks of Armenia
A final agreement was reached on March 1 and a preliminary deal was signed.
- 09:09 | In the world Leaked phone tape raises claim that opposition involved in sniper attacks in Kiev
Snipers who shot at protesters and police in Kiev were allegedly linked to “somebody from the new coalition,” Estonia’s foreign minister said in a leaked phone call.
Source: RIA Novosti
- 09:04 | In the world Lavrov, Kerry agree that Ukraine should uphold peace accord
“We have agreed that Ukrainians need assistance to implement the February 21 accord,” Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said.
Source: RIA Novosti
- 08:58 | In the world Israel intercepts ship with weapons headed to Gaza
The Israel Defense Forces said Wednesday it intercepted an Iranian shipment of "advanced" weapons bound for "terrorist organizations" operating in Gaza.
12:11 29/10/2010 » Politics
“The February victims near Aghdam are a consequence of criminal actions of Azerbaijan’s political elite …”
“The February victims near Aghdam are a consequence of criminal inaction and, at the same time, no less criminal actions of Azerbaijan’s political elite …”
- Director of Information and PR Center Ara Saghatelyan argues.
Director of Information and PR Center Ara Saghatelyan during the presentation of documentary Maragha. 10 April 1992 in the beginning of October informed about the next in the Ordinary Genocide series, devoted to the so-called events in Khojali. xocali.net web-site, launched this spring, is regularly updated with proofs of multiple falsifications and juggling by Azeri propaganda in the issue of death of civilians near Azeri-controlled Khojali (at present - Ivanyan). Based on request from Golos Armenii, Ara Saghatelyan presented some of the new proofs, as well as details of the events from 18 years ago, which will be included into the new film.
- M-r Saghatelyan, how would you shape the key outcome of the work of the task force studying the events in Khojali, which make the cornerstone of Baku’s anti-Armenian propaganda?
- In the first place, the accumulated and systematized materials confirm the reality which is the following: the Azeri version of the so-called events in Khojali is now entirely exhausted. This has been proved yet not by three or five counter-arguments, but by dozens. Doubtlessly, the death of dozens of civilians gives us nothing but a sense of deep sorry. However, for those who studied this matter profoundly and objectively, one thing is clear: the events of the area completely in control of Azeri forces (this relates to both the village of Khojali and Aghdam vicinity) became the direct consequence of at least inaction and targeted policy of the authorities, and at the same time – coordinated actions of political elites of Azerbaijan of the time. The scope of arguments and facts available to the international community, which is now accessible by Armenians as well, is more than convincing to substantiate: official Baku’s version, which for long has made a speculative political asset of Azeri propaganda, is no longer capable of persuading anyone worldwide, with a possible exception of a part of Azeri public. The reason is trivial: excessiveness of falsifications and fictions, gathered in the so-called Khojali file of Azeri propaganda, resulted in rejection from Azeri version by all the experts and stakeholders, this or that way interested in identifying the truth of those events.
- Why do the Azeris persistently name the events “Khojali”, whereas it is known that execution of civilians occurred near Baku-controlled Aghdam?
- Bodies of those who died, the video and photo footage of whom has been voluntarily edited and re-shot later and which are attributed to now deceased cameraman Chingiz Mustafaev, were located close to Nakhichevanik village, and it’s a fact (with the exception of a couple of photos by journalist Viktoriya Ivleva, who pictured victims of fighting in Khojali streets). It is just as irrefutable that all of those areas were in full control of Azeris from Aghdam. Besides overall control over the area in general, immediately in Aghdam, according to the reports of Azerbaijan’s Defense Ministry, 26 Azeri military units were located, who were dealing mainly with looting and marauding, of which we have written proofs: copies of reports to the military leadership of Azerbaijan, as well as reports of their General Staff. After all, we need to consider that it was Azeri “political” opposition that made use and took advantage of death of civilians in the first place. Thorough study of documents and circumstances of the situation, including direct confession in 2009 in the program of Liberty Radio (Azadlyg) by Ramiz Fataliev, who chaired Parliament’s commission investigating those events, leaves no doubt that Azeri authorities of the time were deliberately using the civilians as a live shield. And they were executed already in the territory controlled by military units which were subject to various political forces. There is a highly important thing I want to mention here: there was a considerable number of people in military uniform among the dead (the footage of this is contained in our archive as well as in Associated Press’ archive), which means that civilians who in the last hours were deviating from the route of the humanitarian corridor were used by military personnel to save their lives, hiding themselves behind the civilian population.
These are the facts confirmed by people acknowledged and brought in by Azerbaijanis as experts. Moreover, these facts are contained in the testimonies of Azeri political figures, noted in 1992 and, as I mentioned, in the interview of Fataliev. He acknowledged that there was a decision made at the level of Security Council of Azerbaijan: not to take people out of Khojali.
- Can you name such experts?
- Russian photo correspondent Viktorija Ivleva, whose photos were referred to by Azeris to prove their version, argues in an article published in Nezavisimaya Gazeta in 1992 that even after the operation to liberate Khojali the street fighting in the village was under way. This proves that Azeri military personnel were continuing armed resistance. Ivleva said that nearly 1,000 civilians were taken in an organized way and transported by Armenian side to Karabakh, and then returned to Azerbaijan. She also testifies that those people were treated well, and they were provided with food and clothing.
Another example. English expert Thom de Waal, who is pretty frequently cited by Azeris, in one of his latest interviews directly states that there had been no intention on the Armenians’ side, and that the death of the civilians was a consequence of military activities, which unfortunately happens during a war. The video recording of an interview with him is at our disposal and it will be incorporated into the documentary. And after all, the president of Azerbaijan of the time himself, who openly accused the opposition in organizing of a slaughter near Aghdam, in another interview that we have, bitterly confesses to the journalists that “there are people who do not care who to shoot” and that the opposition has various objectives.
- Are there any new proofs of existence of humanitarian corridor left by Karabakh military for the retreat of civilians?
- The corridor existed – that’s a fact. Generally speaking, during the military operation to break the blockade of Stepanakert, destroyed by regular shelling, in the Khojali direction all the norms of international humanitarian law were preserved. If there was no corridor, how could the former Khojali mayor Elman Mamedov leave the town and take his family with him? In 1992, in an interview to Moscow newspaper Megapolis Express (#17, 1992) Mamedov was saying: “We knew that the corridor was left for the civilians”. And then: “After we got the message about the operation to seize the town I asked Aghdam to send in choppers to move the elderly, children and women out of the town. We were told the blockade will be broken the next day, after the operation. But help never came…”
Today Mamedov is a deputy of Milli Majlis and of course he says completely different things. But recently his video interview was uploaded on YouTube, recorded in 1992 with Azeri reporter and cameraman Chingiz Mustafaev, where Mamedov directly accuses the authorities and the opposition of his country. His words confirm what the president of Azerbaijan Ajaz Mutalibov said in an interview with Czech journalist Dana Mazalova and what was published in the Moscow News: “I see the reason of our troubles in pointless and unreasonable fight for power! There has to be only one president in a republic… it is not clear who serves whom and who pursues what objectives. We do not know whom to blame in this tragedy. We do not know whether to put this on the record of those who was trying to dethrone the president, taking advantage of their rights granted by the president and who sent us under the bullets…”
There are many proofs of the existence of humanitarian corridor. For instance, that is the article of Arif Yunusov in Zerkalo newspaper (June 1992), where a map was published with arrows marking direction of the corridor. The map shows as well another route, which was taken by part of the civilians due to an unknown reason, in the direction of Nakhichevanik, which had been firmly controlled by Karabakh soldiers for a long time; this is also testified by the Azerbaijanis themselves. Suleiman Abbasov, who was retreating together with those who remained of defenders and part of Khojali villagers, said “We, together with part of the civilians, reached Nakhichevanik village, in a hope to find a shelter there; before, they told us by radio that the village had been liberated from Armenians. (Megapolis-Express, N17, 1992.)
- A key argument from Baku is the footage attributed to deceased cameramen Mustafaev. You mentioned there is a different footage as well. What is it about and what does that footage shed light on?
- As it is known, Chingiz Mustafaev died in unclear circumstances. Much speaks of his attempts to discover the underlying reasons of what happened in Khojali, which became the key motive for his murder. This is why it is really hard to identify the ownership of that footage. Still, in this specific case it is not the most important. What is much more important is that there is a shooting authored by an Austrian journalist Vera Frankl. The footage done by her is still preserved in the archive of Associated Press agency, AzTV; we also have that footage. The contents of her shootings explain much, in particular, the reason why the Azeri side never publicized that footage. The footage shows that among the dead bodies of those who supposedly died in Khojali there are many people in military uniform. The tape recorded the chopper coming in and picking up one specific dead body, leaving behind bodies of women and children. This shows, in the first place, attitude of Azeri authorities towards the died compatriots, and secondly, proves that someone was striving to exclude possibility of that specific body being caught by camera and aired in the future. Apparently, existence of that specific person among other dead people was extremely unwanted for the Azeri authorities due to certain reasons. Essentially, if it was not for the footage by Vera Frankl, appearance of people in military uniform among the dead bodies would have remained unknown. Meanwhile, this is just another proof that according to a decision made in Baku, the civilian population of Khojali was doomed to become the victims of Azeri internal political bickering.
- But in this case, who and why needed to desecrate the dead bodies?
- Falsifications by Azeris around the bodies of the dead near Aghdam and, as it is accepted to name now, “post-mortal raping of the corpses” is a topic of a separate project, implemented by Initiative against Xenophobia. A regularly updated web-site xocali.net has been created, which has been subject to multiple attacks from Azeri hackers. In a nut shell, we are dealing with numerous manipulations and staged shootings. The bodies were re-located many times, reshuffled and mutilated. And all that was happening on the territory controlled by Azeris. The footage shows the same body first dressed, then – undressed; first intact and then – scalped; first lying in one position then – in a different one. Plus to that a great amount of materials not having any link to Karabakh has been customized for Khojali events – there are photos from Afghanistan, Kosovo. The impression is that in their aspiration to gain favor some activists of the Azeri propaganda were using whatever they got handy. It is by no accident that after the web-site began functioning, certain sound media and experts in Azerbaijan noted some photos and proofs, not having any relation to Khojali.
- You were mentioning that in this disgusting political game various political powers were involved. Anti-Armenian objectives are obvious; it is also easy to understand the desire to get rid of Mutalibov. Who else had a stake in that kind of development?
- Various political forces relate to the Khojali events. Besides the People’s Front, which came to power, I have to mention Heydar Aliev, who at that time lived in Nakhijevan. It is a common knowledge that two days prior the Khojali libration operation the village’s mayor Elman Mamedov visited Nakhijevan and met with him. There is also a testimony of one of the organizers of Baku pogrom of Armenians Neymat Panakhov, who in January 2000 in an interview to Bylik Dunjasy agency argued that before the events in Khojali he applied to Aliev, who at that time was a member of Supreme Council of Azerbaijan and leader of Nakhijevan, with a request “to do something in order to prevent the tragedy.” The response was “blood-shed will be of benefit to us. We should not be interfering into the course of events”. Therefore, the death of civilians of Khojali became the consequence of actions and at the same time – inaction of Mutalibov with his Security Council, military leadership, who allowed an entire chaos in the military units, People’s Front, who were striving for power and who got it right after the events in Aghdam, and Heydar Aliev, who in all that was pursuing his own far-reaching objectives.
- When will the documentary be ready and what is its main objective?
- To give you an idea I want to inform that most likely there will be more than one movie. And we are not doing it for the Azeris – there is nothing we would like to prove to them. We will build a logical chain and display how everything started, what the developments were and who took advantage of them. The key objective is to sort out the piles of propaganda garbage, dumped upon the international agencies by our neighbors. With creation of this documentary the concept of Aghdam tragedy, replicated by Azeri propaganda for years, will be closed once and for all, as not a single sound person having received such quantity of irrefutable proofs will not be able to still believe the Azeri falsifications and concoctions.
Interview by Marina Grigoryan
In case you have found a mistake in the text, please send a message to the editor by selecting the mistake and pressing Ctrl-Enter.
17:30 10/03/2014 » Sport
Armenian GM Krikor Sevag Mekhitarian (Brazil) scored 8 points out of 9 and took second prize among 383 participants at the rapid chess tournament in Caxias do Sul, Brazil. Mekhitarian was only half a point behind the winner, world champion Magnus Carlsen, armchess.am reported.
17:16 10/03/2014 » Society
One more document related to activities of Fethullah Gülen is circulated in Azerbaijan. As it is reported by Azerbaijani news portal AzPolitika.info their editorial office has got a letter of the head of KhazarTV Huseyn Dinlemez directed to Faruk Mercan, close person to Gülen. In the letter the activities of Nur movement on TV are described. As it is stated in the article, the letter provides information about the situation of Nur Movement in the country. It is noted in the ...
17:15 10/03/2014 » Politics
The opposition Armenian National Congress (ANC) intends to form a delegation for meeting with Prosperous Armenia Party leader Gagik Tsarukyan, head of ANC parliamentary faction Levon Zurabyan told a press briefing, adding that the meeting agenda was presented during the March 1 rally of ANC. Zurabyan stressed the need to carry out change of power in the country, noting that the current practical atmosphere is favorable for it. “Everything will be done with the help of the ...
17:01 10/03/2014 » Politics
According to the study carried out by researchers at the University of Manchester, there is a high risk of political upheaval in Azerbaijan, states the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) article. Online activism can be an accurate indicator of where revolutions might take place next, according to University of Manchester research. Thus they came to a conclusion that Argentina, Georgia, the Philippines and Brazil are claimed to be most at risk of upheaval, according to this measure. ...
16:32 10/03/2014 » Politics
Today Armenian President Serzh Sargsyan met with Serbian Foreign Minister Ivan Mrkić, according to the presidential press service. The President welcomed the high-ranking guest and stressed the importance of his visit in terms of continuing Armenian-Serbian political dialogue and promoting the cooperation agenda. Serzh Sargsyan underscored that the age-old relations between Armenia and Serbia have had numerous manifestations. According to the President, the Armenian people gratefully ...